Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 I'm getting married July 2. News? I hope
not. Wedding plans are taking over my
summer in Oregon but that's ok because
I am thoroughly enjoying (most of the time)
all of it. My inner "craft"iness is coming
out so that's fun.

On the left: a picture from my bridal
shower last week that a very dear
friend threw for me. I had so much
fun and am so blessed to have great friends!
On the right: my face for the majority of the
time because I was either overwhelmed
or surprised that someone my mother's
age was giving me something very, very
scandalous. Half kidding.

It was a fantastic evening and I had a
lot of fun. I'll try to update here more
often with cute wedding things we're doing
but for now, countdown is 30 something
days.

1 comment:

kendall said...

hahaha, I want to see! I bed Pam has the best friends EVER to give you great stuff.