Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Saturday I got in touch with
my motorcycle side! More specifically:
my Harley side.















My friend Carey works in the BYU football offices as an assistant to head
coach Bronco Mendenhall. Bronco and his wife Holly have a foundation
and Saturday their foundation sponsored two fabulous events! Carey asked
me if I could help out at both... and that's how I got there.

First thing in the morning (6 am people!) we headed up to Timpanogos
Harley where 100+ riders joined Bronco for a 300-mile motorcycle ride.
Carey and I checked in riders and took pictures.



















After all the riders had left we headed up to the location of
our second event, a barn. We arranged flowers, and did
some more decorating to spruce up this fancy barn for the
Cowboy Ball in the evening.


The Cowboy Ball is an auction/dinner/party. All the
money from both events go to the Mendenhall's foundation
that raises money for special needs children in Utah. How
great! It was fun being part of something like that. Here's
a few more pictures from the night.










No comments: