Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last Christmas Jarom got me the new iPhone and it has literally changed my life.
Best thing about it? Fantastic photos! That phone is incredible. So today
I decided to put all my photos on my laptop to free up some space on my phone. Here
are just two of my favorites:

How happy does this kid look?













This was taken just last weekend when we were
in California for the BYU volleyball matches.
Paid for? Check.










Anyway, unknowingly, this has become a plug for the iPhone. Originally I just
wanted to put up a few pictures. Oh well. Here's a few more of our trip to Cali.

Waiting for the Jurassic Park ride to start
at Universal Studios.







 The team right before the match started.
City Walk, an outdoor mall right next to Universal
Studios.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I have been waiting for this post for a year!! Oh wait, I have :) Hopefully that iphone of yours will give you a little more umph to post some more blogs - if only just for me to read :) love and miss you.

kendall said...

You two are so cute. I'm so happy you're blogging again! Iphone cameras definitely are the best. Yay for vacations!