Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First, a housing update... we've started moving our furniture back in! It's really great. We're basically done with everyone, except a few odds and ends, so we decided to start moving back into our house.
Last week I was in Arizona for a freakin' sweet camping trip. Whilst in the AZ I, of course, absorbed all the Suns love I possibly could. I felt right at home with purple and orange surrounding me.








This is the boy I went to Arizona with and here we are at a Diamondbacks game. The game lasted 14 innings! And, yes, we stayed the whole time. When we left the park at 11:35 pm it was 113 degrees outside. Thank you, Arizona, for making me sweat... A LOT.








Here's a view of the game. Epic.















I can't believe this summer is almost over! It has been a really, really good one and I'm definitely not looking forward to starting school again.

2 comments:

kendall said...

Awww, arizona is awesome! I hope you got to go swimming at least because having a swimming pool in every backyard almost makes the heat worth it. I can't wait to have you back for Fall though!

Unknown said...

Concerning the picture of blinding orange (shirts): You have my permission to fall in love with the Suns, move down to Phoenix, and be close to me!! Job for you, maybe? I would LOVE that.