Saturday, June 12, 2010

Heloooooo kitchen!! The cabinets are mostly all in and they look gorgeous with the new floors and yellow walls. We're getting our new appliances on Monday so (hopefully) by Tuesday we can start moving things back into the kitchen! Hooray.













Also, a big congratulations to my lovely sister Stephanie on her recent graduation from high school!!!! I always knew she'd make it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of her because I had to leave early with my grandparents but she looked outstanding. In honor of her decision to attend BYU-Hawaii in the fall, my mother got her a lei with fresh flowers to wear. Classy. And dven the weather cooperated with the event by displaying some beautiful, clear skies. Oregon loves the Craft family :) 

1 comment:

Dan and Casi said...

oh my love. what color is the wall above the doorway to the living room? is that the same yellow as the front room?